The overwhelmed manager
How much does the title of this podcast ‘the overwhelmed manager’ resonate with you?
As Martyn Dawnes, author of the book ‘the overwhelmed manager’, recognised during the pandemic, this resonated with a lot of managers!
Join us in this podcast where Martyn shares with us;
– his own personal experience of managers in the health and social care sector
– how the book ‘the overwhelmed manager’ is radically transforming how managers view stress
– recognise why it isn’t our job that makes us sick
– where our experience of life and situations is really being generated from
– a glimpse of the 3 Principles
Grab a drink and prepare to begin to see the world though a whole new perspective!