Ensure That Your Management Mental Health Training is Successful, Creates Maximum Impact and Builds a Culture Where Your People Thrive.
Download Our Management Mental Health Training Brochure Now!
– 83% of US workers suffer from work-related stress.
– Only 43% of US employees think their employers care about their work-life balance.
– Depression leads to $51 billion in costs due to absenteeism and $26 billion in treatment costs.
– 24% of Line Managers don’t believe employee wellbeing is their responsibility
– 60% of US workers have left a job or would leave one over a bad boss.
Given these alarming statistics it’s fantastic to see more organisations investing in mental health awareness training.
Mental health awareness training for managers is now recognised as a strategic priority to preventing absence, retaining top talent, enhancing employee engagement and creating workplaces where people thrive.
In this our management mental health brochure we share with you some powerful questions and key reflection points to help you gain clarity on what you want to achieve with your training and how to measure the return on investment.