The future of HR elevates the employee experience to the top of the agenda, recognises employee wellbeing and flexibility as key business strategies.
Jess Badley, Head of HR and OD at Blood Cancer UK shares with us what wellbeing strategies they have developed to support their people which won them the Culture Pioneers Award for Wellbeing in 2021.
Together we discuss;
- How the role of HR has evolved
- The impact of toxic working cultures
- What leaders need to demonstrate to create psychological safety
- How to measure the impact of your wellbeing strategy
- The key challenges for HR Leaders in the new work of work