How Clarity creates incredible organisational results | Interview with Sunday Times best selling author Jamie Smart
In this podcast episode Jamie Smart, Sunday Times best-selling author of the book Clarity and Results, Key note speaker and founder of the Clarity Certification programme shares how Clarity creates incredible organisational results, increases sales and revenue, has a profound impact on leadership and employee wellbeing.
Tune in as we explore…
– What Clarity is
– How Clarity is the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle to creating organisational success
– The profound impact Clarity has on business leaders
– The impact of learning to listen well to your people and customers
– How understanding the Principles behind Clarity enables your employees to experience innate wellbeing, peace of mind and resilience
– The big outside-in misunderstanding
– How wellbeing and resilience is something which already exists within each of us
– Why Clarity is not another ‘technique’ but our natural innate state of mind
– Subtractive psychology – what happens when you think less!
– How teaching organisational leaders the Principles behind Clarity leads to a significant increase in sales, revenue, performance and employee engagement
Book a call to talk about bringing Clarity into your organisation using the link here 👉🏽 https://calendly.com/the-mind-solution/free-consultation
Sara Maude, a seasoned solution-focused psychotherapist, Transformational Coach, Hypnotherapist, and EFT Practitioner, brings over a decade of mental health expertise to global organisations. She specialises in conducting employee wellbeing webinars and offering tailored mental health awareness training for managers. Sara’s proficiency also extends to wellbeing consultancy and wellbeing strategy, contributing significantly to the enhancement of workplace mental health and overall wellbeing.