How Clarity creates incredible organisational results | Interview with Sunday Times best selling author Jamie Smart
In this podcast episode Jamie Smart, Sunday Times best-selling author of the book Clarity and Results, Key note speaker and founder of the Clarity Certification programme shares how Clarity creates incredible organisational results, increases sales and revenue, has a profound impact on leadership and employee wellbeing.
Tune in as we explore…
– What Clarity is
– How Clarity is the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle to creating organisational success
– The profound impact Clarity has on business leaders
– The impact of learning to listen well to your people and customers
– How understanding the Principles behind Clarity enables your employees to experience innate wellbeing, peace of mind and resilience
– The big outside-in misunderstanding
– How wellbeing and resilience is something which already exists within each of us
– Why Clarity is not another ‘technique’ but our natural innate state of mind
– Subtractive psychology – what happens when you think less!
– How teaching organisational leaders the Principles behind Clarity leads to a significant increase in sales, revenue, performance and employee engagement
Book a call to talk about bringing Clarity into your organisation using the link here 👉🏽 https://calendly.com/the-mind-solution/free-consultation