Why Woo Woo Works | Interview with Dr. David Hamilton
We were absolutely DELIGHTED to be joined by the amazing Dr. David Hamilton!
Scottish scientist turned Hay House author, David talks to us about his new book – Why Woo Woo works!
In this insightful interview you will learn about;
– Why nature has such a profound impact on our physical health
– The power of visualisation to be at your best
– Why cold water is anti ageing
– How to use the power of the mind to create your day and get results
– The impact of kindness on the body
– Why empathy is so powerful and how to have empathetic conversations
We trust you will enjoy this interview as much as we did!
You can find more out about David at: https://drdavidhamilton.com/
Sara Maude, a seasoned solution-focused psychotherapist, Transformational Coach, Hypnotherapist, and EFT Practitioner, brings over a decade of mental health expertise to global organisations. She specialises in conducting employee wellbeing webinars and offering tailored mental health awareness training for managers. Sara’s proficiency also extends to wellbeing consultancy and wellbeing strategy, contributing significantly to the enhancement of workplace mental health and overall wellbeing.