The 15 benefits of Coronavirus
Yes you did read that right.
I know you might be sat at home on lockdown wondering what possible benefits there are to this situation, but if we take a moment to reflect….
- Teaching us to share resources and how when we do share, there is more than enough for everyone
- Kindness and helping out those who need our support such as the elderly
- Pulling together in the face of adversity
- Bringing back human contact (even in isolation) by checking in on each other more frequently
- Good basic hygiene (can’t believe not everyone washes their hands when they have been to the toilet!)
- Taking better care of our bodies and health by eating food that supports our immunity
- PROPER convalescing (how many times in the past have people gone back to work with flu and colds before they were better!!)
- Slowing down
- Spending more quality time with loved ones (especially those in lockdown)
- Forcing us to be more creative about the way we work
- Proving that flexible working really can work
- A reminder of the need to put our health first
- Letting go of the things you can’t control
- Helping the planet to ‘breathe’ by taking vehicles off the road for a short period of time
- Took our minds off Brexit
This is a historical moment in time and will bring about a shift in human consciousness, so let’s embrace the benefits!