How do you begin to tackle mental health in the workplace?
In the same way you eat an elephant – break it down into bite size chunks.
Naturally we don’t eat elephants, but we do provide your people with bite size, easy to understand knowledge about mental health and how to overcome.
What is meant by the term mental health?
The word mental health covers a very wide spectrum. In supporting your organisation with mental health, we commonly refer to mental health as being;
It may surprise you to know that mental health issues such as these are not the real problem. The real problem is getting to grips with what has triggered them in the first place.
Helping your employees understand this can be a big shift in normalising mental health and lifting the stigma.
Having worked with over 3,000 people one to one on a variety of mental health issues we have everything that your people need to;
- Understand what is meant by mental health
- Gain a much better understanding of the mind and body and what is happening
- How to identify the signs your people need help
- How to overcome conditions such as stress, anxiety and depression
- How to adopt a prevention over cure approach long term
- Build resilience mentally physically and emotionally
We have stood in your shoes. We have worked with your people. We have the inside answers to solve your problems.
Contact us today to find out how we can help to provide you with the solutions you need to build and sustain a healthy and happy workforce from the inside out.