Stress. The word stress is very common, but how many of your employees really understand what stress is, how it effects them and how to prevent stress in the long term to keep them fit, healthy and at work?
Stress is now one of the leading causes of absence in the UK and the primary driver behind physical illness.
That’s why we are in the business of giving your employees the knowledge, tools and resources about how to build resilience together with a deeper understanding of how to manage stress.
Benefits of investing in stress management training
- Employees who are better equipped to manage adversity and change
- An increase in productivity and performance levels
- Reduction in the cases and cost of absence
- Improvement in employee engagement
What makes our stress management courses different…
Our stress management courses teach your employees exactly what stress is about. We firmly believe the more your employee’s understand about the physical stress response, often known as the fight and flight response, the greater awareness they will have to manage stress effectively.
Going beyond the traditional training methods we teach your employees how to build resilience at a physical, emotional and mental level.
Our stress management training courses can be specifically tailored for your employees to include;
- Understand the stress response and how it effects you and your performance
- Learn about he difference between stress and pressure and how to keep performing well under pressure
- Discover specific strategies for how to manage stress effectively in the short and long term
- Effective strategies to get a great nights sleep
- Understand what resilience is and how to develop your own source of resilience
- Mood and food – gain insight into what to eat to keep stress at bay and boost your energy and vitality
- Learn the optimum way to bounce back quickly
How can I find out more?
To find out how we can help to give your employees what they need to manage stress and build resilience email us at email@example.com or use the contact form on the contact page.