How to make wellbeing work on a budget
As the focus on wellbeing in the workplace continues to gain momentum, it can be tricky knowing what and how much to spend your wellbeing budget on, to ensure you get a sound return on your investment.
You may be one of the organisations who don’t have a specific wellbeing budget, which can pose the challenge of how to create wellbeing solutions without raiding your piggy bank.
As the time for budget setting approaches, we have designed this seminar to help you discover how to make wellbeing work, what ever your budget!
- Learn low cost, yet effective ways of bringing wellbeing to life in your workplace
- Gain inside tips and advice from fellow HR professionals of how they made their wellbeing budget work
- Develop your knowledge of how to prioritise your wellbeing budget and strategy
- Enhance your knowledge of how to create a great business case for wellbeing and mental health
Date: Tuesday 12 September 2017
Time: Arrival from 7.30am and kick off at 8.00am. The event will run until 09.15am with time after for networking. Refreshments will be provided.
Location: 9a Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- We only have 12 places for this complimentary event, so booking is essential! To secure your place, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The group is exclusively for HR professionals and those who work in a similar role i.e. Wellbeing Managers; Organisational Development
- Tea/coffee and a light (healthy!) snack will be provided
- Arrival must be prior to 8.00am
- The dress code is business smart/casual
Join our ‘Workplace Health and Wellbeing Master Mind Group’
- Do you work in the field of Human Resources, Learning & Development, or are you responsible for employee wellbeing in your organisation?
- Would you find it beneficial to share best practice with your peers, on how to get employee wellbeing and mental health onto your organisations strategic agenda?
- Would you like to expand your knowledge of mental health and how this impacts your employees performance, engagement and your organisations bottom line?
- Do you want to be part of a leading edge proactive industry group committed to developing the health, happiness and resilience of workforces across the UK?
Based in Edinburgh, this mastermind group is exclusively for HR professionals, and those in similar roles, from across all industries to join forces and share best practice of workplace health and wellbeing.
Each event will take a different look at the areas related to workplace health and wellbeing including;
- Where to start in defining your workplace health and wellbeing strategy
- What’s the cost of doing nothing when it comes to mental health
- Building a commercial business case for employee wellbeing
- Why time off can be the last thing employees struggling with mental health need
- How to align your employee health and wellbeing strategy with the business
- How to create a mentally healthy workplace
Run as a breakfast event (when your creative juices are at their most fluid!), the event will combine an opportunity to network; share best practice; look at case studies of where wellbeing has been been a success; hear from key note speakers; and extend your knowledge of workplace wellbeing and mental health.